Last week the Tregonings came. I was soo happy because they are like our
family. Naters isn't feeling so well :( And Kimmy puked last night poor
girl:( Matt is feeling great exept he is sorry for Naters and Kimmy.
I hope they get better soon plus my mom:( she is sick as well,
poor mommy. I'm so sorry for them
you rock baby girl.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRosie you got your blog! how exciting... now we can be blog buddies!
ReplyDeletehi miss muffin. whose lizard???? whose snake??? what have i missed?
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha nini
ReplyDeleteHi Roses...Hannah is following your blog. Write something again soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Rosie this is hannah love what you wrought poor kimmy
ReplyDeleteWow Annarose! You have a blog! I totally don't even have a blog yet! Great to hear how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteLove always
Nai xxx
PS: It was 43 degrees here last week! VERY HOT!!
what thats amazing!!!!! love ya
ReplyDeleterosie